Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dava in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dava may refer to:
- Dava (division of Akhara), a division of Hindu Akhara
- Dava (comics), a fictional martial artist appearing in comics published by DC Comics
- Dava Bazaar, an area in South Mumbai noted for producing medical and scientific instruments as well as lab chemicals
- Dava (Dacian), the Geto-Dacian name for a city, town or fortress
- Dava railway station, a former railway station at Dava muir in the Spey Valley, Scotland
- Dava Newman, American professor of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Dava Savel, American television producer
- Dava Sobel (born 1947), American scientific author
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.